No. It is dedicated to bikes up to 30 kg equipped with a front through axle with a diameter of 15 mm and an internal fork opening for the wheel hub of 110 mm or 100 mm. The QR (Quick Release) systems and the Cannondale Lefty model forks are definitely excluded at the moment.
The fixing of the wheel by means of a through pin consists in the fact that in order to remove the wheel it is necessary to loosen and pull out the pin laterally. It differs from the system called QR (Quick Release) which allows to perform this operation simply by loosening the closing lever and pulling the wheel vertically (thanks to the open dropout).
By removing the front wheel and measuring the diameter of the axle (the front through axle can be 15 mm or, in the case of downhill bikes, 20 mm) and the distance between the milled inner faces of the fork stays where the wheel hub is housed (it can be 110 mm or 100 mm).
This last measurement, measured in the absence of the wheel, could vary even a few millimeters (+/- 3 mm) depending on the internal tensions of the fork casting, which can lead to a slight opening/closing.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
No, bisogna utilizzare il perno originale della bicicletta.
No, absolutely not. The wheel fixing procedure specified by the bicycle manufacturer must be followed.
No, the vehicle must be fitted with correctly installed roof bars.
The Civi 3Axis car bike carrier is supported by the T-rail roof rack bars, the size of the channel must allow the insertion of galvanized steel plugs (included) with standard size of 20×4 mm. The positioning of the roof rack bars on the roof of the vehicle can have a wheelbase between 700 mm and 1200 mm; the connection joint between the bar and the fixing head allows a correct use of Civi 3Axis even in case of roof rack support surfaces not perfectly coplanar, the tolerated angle is +/- 20°.
The connection plates supplied with Civi 3Axis are 20×4 mm in size, this size is the most common among the “T” channel roof bars. However, it is possible to request and receive free of charge the connection plates of larger size: 25×5 mm.
To request the connection plates 25×5 mm it is necessary:
– before placing the order, send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive them free of charge in the package of Civi 3Axis. In the email you must indicate your name/surname and the shipping address with which you will place your order on the website civisolution.com.
– after receiving or placing your order, send a request by email to email@example.com to receive them free of charge only for the cost of shipping. In the email is mandatory to indicate name/surname and the order number placed on civisolution.com.
Each Civi 3Axis can only carry one bicycle. It is possible to install more than one Civi 3Axis side by side (and as many bikes) verifying the respect of the maximum load limit tolerated by the roof bars and the vehicle.
No. It is allowed to install Civi 3Axis in both frontside mode (identical to the direction of travel) and backside mode (reverse direction).
Civi Solution recommends the backside mode in order to facilitate the opening of the car tailgate. The direction of exit of the front axle (right or left) may affect the choice, preferring the exit towards the outside of the vehicle.
In order to ensure increased stability and facilitate loading/unloading operations, Civi Solution recommends the positioning of Civi 3Axis near the roof rail fastening supports of the roof rails on the vehicle.
It is important to avoid the overhanging part of the roof rails.
It is necessary to verify compliance with the rules regarding the protrusion of the added loads.
Civi Solution recommends installing the free application for the following reasons:
– Ahò! Bike is App is reserved for Civi Solution customers and is linked to the purchase of Civi 3Axis
– Ahò! Bike is App signals you the areas with limited height to remind you of the bikes on the roof and avoid unwanted collisions during your travels and you can request a copy of the mechanical burglar alarm key in case of loss thanks to the personal codes entered during registration stored in the personal profile of the application (Serial Number and Key Code).
– You can create 2 users for each Civi 3Axis purchased and you can install the application on multiple devices
– New useful and functional features will be integrated
– You will be informed about the release of new products, new accessories, new projects, etc…
The download and use of Ahò! Bike is App is not mandatory and is not related to the operation of Civi 3Axis.
Civi 3Axis is sold out in the desired version. Is it possible to pre-order the product to secure the item?
Civi Solution is available to welcome and satisfy the personal requests of each customer.
In order to submit the application it is necessary to write an email with the details of the need to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If possible, please indicate a telephone number to be contacted more easily in case of need of direct comparison.
All orders for which payment confirmation of one business day has been received, are processed within the following day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday. Shipments and deliveries will be handled throughout the Italian national territory, through the express courier BARTOLINI in the approximate time from two to five working days.
Foreign countries: Residents in countries belonging to the European Union are requested to contact us by email at email@example.com. We will evaluate the feasibility and related costs and communicate them as soon as possible.
For now, shipping costs for Civi Solution products are free of charge throughout the Italian territory.
Customers have the right to withdraw from the Sale and Purchase Agreements within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Products. The Right of Withdrawal must be exercised by the Customers by sending a written communication via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, inserting the following information:
- The manifestation of willingness to make use of the right of withdrawal;
- The indication of the Order that gave rise to the Contract of Sale from which they intend to withdraw
- The detailed reasons for the return request
For details see the document of the General Conditions of Sale of the site civisolution.com available at the bottom of the site.
Payment is made through the PayPal payment system. The PayPal system is the most secure and guaranteed to protect your data. The use of PayPal for those who do not have an account is not binding in any way and does not require any registration, simply allows you to enter your payment details on guaranteed servers so that the transaction takes place without risk. The circuits allowed are MAESTRO, VISA-POSTEPAY, MASTERCARD, PREPAID PAYPAL, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CARTA AURA.
For more information visit the site www.paypal.it and see the document of the General Conditions of Sale of the site civisolution.com available at the bottom of the site.